Template Mouth-watering Sprites by EZwpthemes from bTemplates. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Make Up Review???

So here's the thing.

After the make up shopping damages I did when I went to South Korea back in February, I reaaallyy want to start reviewing make up/skincare again. I did it in the past, like, once or twice in a blue moon whenever I got new make up hauls, but due to my limited allowance, I couldn't do it as often as I wanted to.

But I guess all my make ups and skin care regimes currently can make up quite a decent amount for a 'regular make up blog' lol. The thing is I only have my 3MP phone camera with me and it's TOTALLY crappy. The images always either darker than it should, unfocused, or showing a totally different colours. It's annoying. And how could you make a decent make up review entry if your pictures cannot even represent the right color? I mean isn't that what people are looking from a make up review entry--for some real swatches?

But eh. Devil may care. If I keep letting myself being held back by trivial things, I would never be able to make an actual step.

So that's that, then. I guess I'll post some make up reviews.

For teaser, I'll post my whole South Korea trip haul last February. Excuse the quality. Took the picture at night, and I can't replicate it again now because I gave my Mum's and sister's to them already, and I have used some of the mask sheets.


.... Yeah. That much. Exclude the samples lol. BUTBUTBUT I swear my friends bought more than me.

Top row is for my sister, mid row is for my Mum, and the rest are mine.

I'll list one by one later perhaps.

Break a leg.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: