Template Mouth-watering Sprites by EZwpthemes from bTemplates. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#PesonaTambora

SO I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS QUIZ LIKE FIVE MINUTES AGO AND THERE'S ONLY HALF AN HOUR LEFT TILL IT'S CLOSED COBA GUE MAU NGEBACOT APAAN STENGAH JEM DOANG TAPI APALAH ARTINYA STATUS DEADLINER KRONIS MENAHUN YANG GUE SANDANG DAN JUGA KEBIASAAN RP FAST-PACED BUAT KEJER POST DI DETIK-DETIK TERAKHIR TUTUP TERM WAKTU JAMAN RP-AN DULU KALAU SKILL KEPEPET ITU KAGA BISA DIPAKE IYAGAKIYAGAKIYAGAK?????

Maap kepslok semua pembukanya. Gue phanyque. Oke. Jadi daripada gue kebanyakan bacot berteletele yang ga ada hubungannya sama sekali sama kuisnya (*seperti biasa* *namanya juga Mikan*), marilah kita mulai saja.

"Kenapa Gunung Tambora itu spesial?"

The first thing that crossed my mind was: "LIKE OF COUUUURRRRRSSSEEE THAT'S WHERE BATTLE OF TAMBORA OCCURRED AND KELANA WAS FINALLY SEALED AND EVEN THEN HE MANAGED TO MAKE THE VOLCANO ERUPTED AND TWAS LIKE THE BIGGEST VOLCANO ERUPTION EVER RECORDED IN HISTORY AND DEVASTATED THE WHOLE WORLD IN THE YEARS AFTER WITH ITS VOLCANIC WINTER AND IT EVEN FAMOUS AS THE YEAR WITHOUT SUMMER AND ITS TRACE IS IN OUR COUNTRY AND YOU STILL ASK WHY MOUNT TAMBORA IS SPECIAL???"

Tapi kalo gue jawab begitu belum tentu semua orang ngeh Battle of Tambora itu apa sih ya. Iya gak? But well basically with or without the 'Battle of Tambora' aspect in my answer, I still wanna go there and see all its might with my own eyes, smell the ancient air with my own nose, hear the wind dancing with the mountain with my own ears, and touch the soil with my own fingers. This is one of the places that you can't just get satisfied with only seeing the photograph. You can't also ask for any souvenirs to get a touch of its magic (not even when you specifically asked to get a vial of soil from the mountain's crater or a dash of its moss sample). You have to be there, and immerse in the energy by yourself (Kayaknya Gunung Tambora gak menerima titipan 'pangbawain' energi kayak Mentari nitip ambilin kostum) (....), feel its immense power beneath you, be one with the nature, and listen to its heartbeat, and maybe, you'll get a tiny bit of its mighty magic.

So yeah. Mount Tambora is special because of those. And I actually want to write more but there's only four minutes left to the deadline so I'll just end my rants here and hopefully I can win this and go there and I might have a chance to track the remnants of Battle of Tambora.

(BALIKLAGIDAH)

I do have dreams, y'know.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: